On 28/01/2021 10:21, Brian Brazil wrote:
Hi all,

I first got involved in Prometheus back in 2014 when I was looking for a
monitoring system, and nothing that was out there seemed to quite cut it.
Since then I've worked across and helped expand the ecosystem. I've reviewed and merged 2542 PRs, in addition to creating 670 PRs containing 1867 commits myself. I've created exporters and client libraries, wrote extensive docs, and made
a multitude of improvements to Prometheus from performance to features.

All of this takes a non-trivial amount of my time, and there's more to life than maintaining open source projects. Accordingly I have decided to step back and resign from prometheus-team, in order to focus my efforts more on other things
including Robust Perception.
I will of course still be part of the ecosystem, helping out fixing bugs, answering questions, and so on. While I look forward to reducing my workload, I know Prometheus
will remain in good hands.

I'd like to echo the comments from all the people who have themselves done so much for Prometheus. You have helped in so many ways and in my mind are one of the faces I picture when thinking of Prometheus. You will be missed, but I look forward to seeing you around once travel is legal again.

--
Stuart Clark