Thank you, As I understood the  NewMetricWithTimestamp() takes two
parameters one the time and the other one is metric. So as my metric name
is go_duration, so I did this :

*1st way:*
*go func(){*
go_duration.WithLabelValues("type").Set(12345.678)
prometheus.NewMetricWithTimestamp(time_var, go_duration )
*}()*

*2nd way: *
*go func(){*
prometheus.NewMetricWithTimestamp(time_var,go_duration.WithLabelValues("type").Set(12345.678))
*}()*

Using 1st way not getting the timestamp only values are getting scarped.
Using 2nd way getting error as:
"go_duration.WithLabelValues("type").Set(12345.678)
used as a value"