Hello Prometheans,

After various conversations at KubeCon EU 2022 (and as suggested by
Julien), I'd like to start an Alertmanger Working Group (AMWG) that meets
regularly to discuss anything related to the development of the
Alertmanager.

I have put together a quick document to kick this off
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B-BHgJNbt45Vawivp2wUDSw3yH3bEk0Dxq4PV4xeipo/edit>
 with
the vision that we bring Alertmanager to 1.0 and draw a roadmap for the
next set of ambitious goals we want to have within the project.

The idea is to meet at a biweekly cadence on *Friday at 14:00 UTC for 45
minutes,* but do want to note that this is flexible. Depending on interest,
we're more than happy to either move it to a different time slot or
alternate between meetings (e.g. one at 11:00 UTC and one at 18:00 UTC) to
better accommodate regular attendees.

The first meeting is scheduled for the 24th of June 2022. We'll keep all
relevant information and decisions as part of the meeting notes - if you're
interested in the key points & decisions, feel free to revise those. Please
join us if you're interested in contributing to these topics (or any other)!

Kind regards,
Josh