Hello folks!
    When we maintain the golang service on k8s, we will automatically set
the GOMAXPROCS environment variable equal to the Pod limit in the cd
process to reduce the occurrence of cpu throttling, but other developers
may use runtime.GOMAXPROCS <https://pkg.go.dev/runtime#GOMAXPROCS> to
override the parameters, resulting in application performance down. I think
client_golang can use the runtime.GOMAXPROCS(0) method to expose the
current indicator value.