Hi Contributors & Team!

I finally got time to gather feedback on our next dream proposal process.
Something that will make the technical (or process) designs proposals
easier to write, discover and work on.

Here is the Proposal for Proposal Process... as the demo of the new
proposal process... 🙈

https://github.com/bwplotka/proposals/pull/1

Happy to answer any questions, and feedback is welcome. I am especially
looking for feedback from the community and contributors, so YOU who (I
hope) might have some cool bigger ideas to consider in the future!

I also proposed a topic about it in today's DevSummit:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11LC3wJcVk00l8w5P3oLQ-m3Y37iom6INAMEu2ZAGIIE/edit?pli=1

Kind Regards,
Bartek Płotka (@bwplotka)