Hi all,
We have made a service in which we are saving logs of all our 3rd party
services and saving the logs in db and sending it to prometheus.
So the problem is for every api we are getting 2 different values from
prometheus.
Example -  one of our api detail is
api_total_requests_total{application="platform-service", instance=
"platform-service-prod", job="platform-service", path=
"3rd-party-getPractitionersScheduleByDateRange", serviceName="3rd-party",
status="200"}
it gives two different values - 2501 and 2392, it changes after refreshing,
we have stop sending logs for this 3rd party for our investigation, i
checked in db the logs for this api is 4897. I dont understand why this is
happening, also there some for information - there are in total 19 which
includes 1 pod of alert manager, 1 for kube state metrics, 1 for prometheus
server, 1 for prometheus push gateway & 15 for node exporters.
Thank you.