Hi Team,

I have written a custom java Prometheus Exporter to export API traffic
details such as API  name, version, consumer name, response latency, status
code, and many metadata. For this, I have used counters and histograms.
With the heavy traffic in production, I'm getting OOM on the client side
because of this huge amount of histogram object size.
Prometheus pulls the data in every 3s from the client.

Do you have any other solution for this?

Thank you