I use Grafana to visualise the data collected by Prom. If i have three
separate instances of Prom, can i link two instances to my one main
instance or still have grafana pull from only one Prom data source?

After posting this topic, i since researched VPC peering which seems to be
what i want, unfortunately all the instances use the same blocks
(172.31.x.x) which means they can't peer unless i change the VPC on all my
instances... I can't really do that. Is there a way for Prometheus to
scrape the public IP of the instances instead of their private ip?

e-mail in error, please notify us immediately at i...@cloudcards.ie
<mailto:i...@cloudcards.ie> and delete this e-mail from your system.