Hi. I monitoring around 2500+ servers. I am using node_exporter to collect
system metrics and blackbox for Service Health Checks that are configured
on those servers. Now, all the servers do not have the same health check
and port. Some don't even have any health check or port configured.
I want all the metrics for a particular server to be displayed in a single
dashboard.
Eg. One of my server has a health check configured at port 6464 with URL
/healthcheck. But many of the servers don't have this.
Now, in a dashboard when I select a server I want to get all the metrics
and checks that I have configured for the server in the same dashboard i.e
The metrics exposed by node exporter and blackbox in the same dashboard.
Also, when I select another server which don't have some of those checks, I
don't want to get empty panels.

Is there anything that can be done for this?
Thanks in advance!