How to write not condition in alert manager route matches? I want to
execute this condition only when severity is not critical..

routes
    - match_re:
          severity: ^(?!critical)
      receiver: teams-channel-webhook-high-priority

I tried the above regex condition .But it didnt work.

I also tried with

not_match_re:

  severity: critical

Even that didnt work.

I want to match conditions when serverity is not critical.How to write this
condition?