I don't use alertmanager clustering myself, but if you search this group
for "alertmanager duplicates" or "alertmanager alert_relabel_configs"
you'll find the answer.  Example:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/prometheus-users/S9Xmg8209xE/discussion

As I understand it, it's your responsibility to remove the "replica" label
using alert_relabel_configs, using "action: labeldrop".  Otherwise, a
different label set makes these look like different alerts.

You also need to make sure the alertmanagers themselves are properly
configured to gossip to each other, so they'll deduplicate alerts amongst
themselves.