Hi All,

I have a use-case where I need to collect rest endpoint output metric i.e.
let's say the output/response of rest endpoint is some value which I need
to export to prometheus for calculating how many times the endpoint
returned the 'x' value

For example -
GET /<endpoint>/users - return list of users which need to be exported to
prometheus for metric calculation

Question -

Does anyone know how would I capture the endpoint results values and export
to prometheus? Do I need to consider implementing custom exporter to do
this job? If yes, could you help in providing some samples.

Thank you,

Ketan