Hi

I have setup alert-manager , which sends alert notification by mail.

This gives all key values which was used to form query , but doesn't
display the value in mail .

Is it possible to show the value also . For example for CPU alert , below
alerts were generated by current utilization is 80% or 90% etc .
But I see only hyperlink "Source" of Prometheus .

For ex. I receive mail :

Server : server1
Value: 90
Source