Hi all,

I'm trying to compare the calculated filesystem used to either a static
threshold, or a custom threshold if a certain metric is present. What I
have so far is:

((avg(node_filesystem_used_bytes{mountpoint=~".*foo.*"}) by (site)/avg(
node_filesystem_size_bytes{mountpoint=~".*foo.*"}) by (site)) >
my_custom_threshold) or ((avg(node_filesystem_used_bytes{mountpoint=~
".*foo.*"}) by (site)/avg(node_filesystem_size_bytes{mountpoint=~".*foo.*"})
by (site)) > 0.7)

What I want this query to do is "If the my_custom_threshold is present for
the (site), compare against that, else compare against 70%".

But for example if my_custom_threshold is 0.8 for a particular site, a
series will still show up if the percent used is greater than 70% and less
than 80%.

How do I modify this query to ask "greater than 0.7 if my_custom_threshold
is not present"?

Thanks!