Well can u help with some steps to configure snmp Traps on prometheus ?
All the services are enabled and authorised from my devices (internal
network) to Prometheus (externel) !! ( One direction only)
What shall i do to monitor my devices without allowing services from
Prometheus to Devices !!?
my product vendor told me that maybe i should use SNMP TRAPS !!