Are you looking for a way to use an expression within Prometheus to
determine that? There might be a way through combining other metrics that
return an instance ID but I'm not aware of any....Does your use case allow
for a AWS API/CLI lookup like describe-volumes
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/reference/ec2/describe-volumes.html that
feeds in the prometheus volume data?