If I want to be notified as soon as possible but once i'm notified i only
one to get follow on alerts every 15 minutes what's the best configuration?
I can configure it to batch and then send alerts every 15 minutes but then
I don't get alerts right away.  Or I can configure it to batch and send
alerts every minute or two but then i got noisy alerts every minute or two
until the issue is fixed.
Anyone find a good balance?