Hi. As from previous discussion on this forum, I have found that the
node_filesystem_device_error 's output is based on the statfs call. So for
my NFS mounts, I am using this to check for any errors on my NFS mount. But
since, this is a statfs call which is being done by node exporter
regularily, can this lead to increased TCP connections to the NFS server?

Thanks in advance.