On 2020-07-02 17:01, Annonyme1 wrote:
hi ! I suddenly couldn't have no data on my grafana dashboard then i
got that error message while : systemctl status prometheus :

level=error ts=2020-07-02T15:18:41.764Z caller=db.go:604
component=tsdb msg="compaction failed" err="persist head block: write
compaction: write chunks: no space left on device"

How can i solve that please ?

That is saying you have run out of disk space wherever Prometheus is configured to store the database.

--
Stuart Clark