HI,

I have got a k3s cluster (not k8s). The metrics of my cluster is exposing
api metrics. I don't have metrics server installed so right now what ever
the metrics that i am getting is from api server. I want to know or have
example scrape config for these metrics. The prometheus documentation page
has only got k8s sd config which unfortunately, i cannot use in this case.

Thanks
Eswar