On 05/08/2020 17:54, sunils...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi All,

In our current setup Prometheus is non-ssl configured , which means I am accessing Prometheus as http://server-name:9090

During our recent Security scan below details were reported . Please advise , what step I can take for this .

Message :
X-Frame-Options or Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors HTTP Headers missing on port 9090.

You can run a reverse proxy (e.g. nginx) in front of Prometheus to add TLS, authentication or any HTTP headers you wish...