I have an alert condition based on count of metric value > 0 in last 10 min
below a certain threshold.
count_over_time((mymetric{..} > 0)[10m:1m]) > x

Problem with this query is it evaluates each min in last 10 min and returns
total of 5 even if there was a single data point in db — because of 5 min
staleness in Prometheus. I want it to return 1.

Is there a way to filter a metric value in range query without using
resolution? Or alternative way to formulate this alert?