Hi,

On 10/20/20 11:25 AM, deln...@gmail.com wrote:
> I understand there's an ongoing discussion
> <https://github.com/prometheus/blackbox_exporter/issues/653> on this
> issue. How do you prevent false(or true) alerts when one of the
> applications is providing multiple certs and one of these has expired?
> Silencing these is not solution.

You mail's subject says probe_ssl_earliest_cert_expiry while the linked
issue references the rather new
probe_ssl_last_chain_expiry_timestamp_seconds.

Which one have you been experimenting with? The latter sounds like it
might fit your usecase.
Which blackbox_exporter version are you using? There was a bugfix
related to this metric in the last release:

[1] https://github.com/prometheus/blackbox_exporter/pull/681

Kind regards,
Christian