Hi,

We are running postgres 12.x on 2 VMs (1 master and 1 replica).
We had configured postgres_exporter to ship metrics but we don't see any
metrics exporter for *pg_replication_lag*. Kindly help.

exporter version:
postgres_exporter v0.5.1 (built with go1.11)

Startup file:
/etc/systemd/system/postgres_exporter.service

[Unit]
Description=Prometheus exporter for Postgresql
Wants=network-online.target
After=network-online.target
[Service]
User=postgres
Group=postgres
WorkingDirectory=/opt/postgres_exporter
EnvironmentFile=/opt/postgres_exporter/postgres_exporter.env
ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/postgres_exporter
Restart=always
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Thanks in advance.

--
This communication is for informational purposes only.  Any comments or
statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Blue Pi
Consulting India Private Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates. This
transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although
this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Blue Pi
Consulting India Private Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender
and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.