Yes, it looks like fcFeModuleName is a TEXTUAL-CONVENTION for the Worldwide
Name. Which isn't exactly a friendly name.

To be honest, I don't think there's going to be a lot of interest in
changing the regexp matching behavior. You could write a proposal to
prometheus-develop...@googlegroups.com, but unless you're willing to
write/sponsor writing the code, it's not going to get much attention.

If there's another API on the Brocade devices (json/rest API?) that could
provide the data, it might be worth making a custom exporter. Otherwise,
you might ask Brocade support why the labels are not exposed.