On 18 Dec 16:40, Brett Larson wrote:
> Here is a link to the "snapshot" of the dashboard.
> https://snapshot.raintank.io/dashboard/snapshot/crxdjU7fhzAhl0x0KWiH1ZHGZXKyhqmF

Thanks, however this does not seem to show any memory issue.

There might be an issue with your configuration, where you could take
advantage of some tweaks , like reusing the same sd configs + relabeling
or using selectors: in your kubernetes config.

I would expect that if that is still an issue, a memory profile of
Prometheus when memory is high would help.

--
Julien Pivotto
@roidelapluie