Hi Clark,

Thank you for quick reply.
Actually, in my case, the application is generating some numbers (with
timestamp) and pushing inside file. Now, this number has to be consider as
counters and shown in prometheus along with the below timestamp. e.g.
2020-11-25 20:32:19.991(timestamp) 608(value)
2020-11-25 20:32:29.991(timestamp)1529(value)
I want to show this timestamp insted of prometheus scrape time along with
the counter value.

Please provide your inputs.
Thanks