On 08/01/2021 02:17, Mohan Nagandlla wrote:
Hi team
I have integrated the promethus with influxdb that is success a good in working on each and every second the metrics is exporting to influx so I don't need to store the metrics in prometheus db and don't need the blocks generation inside the prometheus data directory how to do this.

That isn't possible. Prometheus will always store some data locally, but you could for example set the retention time to something short like 4 hours.