Hi guys

I use a pushgateway -> prometheus -> grafana system to display simulation
metrics, and when I reboot the server I loose all the metrics I have in the
pushgateway. They appear when I have rerun my external test server pushing
metrics.

If I know that there is a reboot of the pushgateway coming. Is there a
simple'ish way to save and after a reboot restore these metrics?

Have a nice day

/Peter