Hi Ramprasath,

When you do a N-to-1 (or many-to-one) match, you need to ensure that your
matching labels (in your case, "namespace" and "pod") don't produce
multiple matches on the "many" (right) side for any entry on the "one"
(left) side. The error message lists two series from the right side which
have identical namespace + pod labels, but differ on at least the "replica"
label ("thanos-receive-prod-0" vs. "thanos-receive-poc-0"). Maybe you only
wanted to select series from one Thanos receive replica on the right side
and that would fix the issue? Or you could aggregate away the extra label
somehow before applying the binary operator.

Regards,
Julius

--
Julius Volz