Hello everyone
I have a question regarding azure_sd_configs. My job is discovering 1600
targets(refresh_interval=5mins) out of which only 88 are active targets and
others are dropped by prometheus relabelling. However We are hitting
compute/network API limit just because of this and other application are
not able to make API calls

   - Does Prometheus makes describe call to all the instances/NIC’s  that
   it discovers ?
   - Any other way to restrict the number of API calls
   since azure_sd_configs does not support filter:  ?

Any other workaround ?