Hi Stuart,

Thanks for pointing this out. We had a system wide ulimit setting and
for prometheus we had  set the memory limit as 1.5G with LimitAS=1.5G
in the prometheus systemd service file. Earlier versions i.e 1.16.0
was used to consume only 1G at any given time so we had set it as 1.5G
as max limit, but now memory consumption is crossing 1.5G with the
later version (>1.16.0). Is it expected behaviour or any known issue.
Could you please provide your inputs.

Thanks,
Rajesh Dasari.