Hi,

I've some queries wrt to *alerts and alertmanager*.

*Queries as follows*,
1)
After reading about prometheus behaviour, I understood that prometheus
sends alerts n*otification/events to alertmanager and alertmanager will
relay to channels*, Do prometheus can send *alerts event/notification to
any other entity like kafka or any application also*?. If yes, please
provide some information on how we can configure Prometheus to send alert
notifications to other applications.

2)
In what format prometheus *sends alert notifications/events to
alertmanager? I mean in json or any other format?* Can you please provide
some examples of exact message events.

3)
What is the *time interval of sending an event/notification to alertmanager*?
where all these configurations recite in prometheus.

Thanks,
Akshay