hi all,
i'm trying to configure  prometheus with eureka running in kubernetes
cluster
my configuration is
1 prometheus server outside kubernetes cluster
1 eureka app running in kubernetes cluster
1-n apps running in kubernetes cluster

apps are instrumentalized with micrometer library
eureka is registering apps
in external prometheus i configured a eureka sd_eureka pointing to eureke
ingress route configured in kubernetes cluster and i can get all apps
properties
but my problem is that  i can't get metrics for my apps because
the url metrics is the internal pod configured in kubernetes  and it cant
be reachable out of cluster.

someone can help me with it or point me in the right direction

thanks in advanced