Hi. I am using blackbox_exporter version 0.18.0 and I am using http prober
to check if the response by my URL is "OK" or not. Below is the
configuration of the module.

  http_healthcheck_ok:
    prober: http
    timeout: 10s
    http:
      valid_http_versions: ["HTTP/1.1", "HTTP/2.0", "HTTP/1.0"]
     * fail_if_body_not_matches_regexp: ['OK']*
      method: GET
      no_follow_redirects: false
      fail_if_ssl: false
      fail_if_not_ssl: false
      tls_config:
        insecure_skip_verify: true
      preferred_ip_protocol: "ip4"

So, whenever my URL throws anything other than OK in the response body,
probe_failed_due_to_regex should 1 right? But when the URL was throwing *NOK
*as the response body, probe_failed_due_to_regex was still 0, whereas it
should be 1. Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!