Thank you very much.
If I deploy multiple Prometheus Pods, and mount separate volumes to each
Pod:
1. If one of the k8s nodes goes down, is there any chance the access is
currently on the crashed nodes, then the query will be failed?
2. If multiple Pods are running in k8s cluster, is there any data
inconsistence issue?(they scrape the same targets.)