On 20/09/2021 00:57, Ankur Nigam wrote:
Hi Team,

I am trying to setup host down alert and I have setup send_resolved as true which is requirement to map alerts.

I can see when there is no data for metric at the time of hostdown, alert manager is sending resolved notification.

Please let me know if there is way to fix this thing.

I'm not quite clear what you are wanting to fix?

Alerts will resolve if the alert query stops returning anything, which seems to be what you are saying is happening. What are you wanting to happen?

--
Stuart Clark