Hi All,

Any suggestion/advice is highly appreciated.

I have prom with alertmanager set up working fine. But some alerts though
being fired are not being ending up in PagerDuty. A look at the logs say it
is to do with the severity not being set. I want to know if there is a
global way of setting of severity at global level in alert.rules.yml and
then overwrite it wherever it is required?

Also, when my prom query only outputs a number without any labels (for
example sum(count(up{job=~"traefikv2",origin="k3s"}))) , the query returns
only the value without any labels. does this still trigger an alert?

Thanks
Eswar