On Monday, 13 December 2021 at 05:25:07 UTC princ...@gmail.com wrote:

> Let's I want to make data available at the metric endpoint along with its
> timestamp(the time at which we got this data). B*ut the system time is in
> PDT and I also want the Prometheus dashboard x-axis with this PDT time, not
> in(UTC or equivalent local time).*

Prometheus handles timestamps as "epoch" values: the number of milliseconds
since 1st Jan 1970 UTC.  This is what is stored in the database and
returned from queries.  (As Stuart says: the exporter should almost never
supply a timestamp anyway; the current timestamp is added by prometheus
when it writes the value to the database)

If you want to *display* values in a human-readable form in your dashboard,
and in any given timezone (say PDT), then that is a function of the
dashboard software.