On 2022-02-10 12:05, ritesh patel wrote:
Hello Team,

I add 2164 host as a telegraf target on prometheus.yml but only 1359
show up and rest are getting error.
Error type-
1- Context deadline exceeded
2- connect:connection refuses
3- connect: no route to host
4: dial top 10.33.217.xx:9126: i/o timeout

Please help me what is the reason for this error. What I need to check
on host. What command need to hit?

Those are all different types of network error. You need to ensure that Prometheus can connect to the IP address & port listed/discovered from the scrape configuration.

If that doesn't work it could be due to incorrect IP/port details being included in the configuration, firewalls not allowing access, missing routing information or applications not running & exposing a web server on the correct port.

--
Stuart Clark