On 16/02/2022 01:11, kekr...@gmail.com wrote:
Stuart, I am not sure I understand the log files question.  I am not aware of any log files related to the scrape itself.  We do have log files related to the exporters running on the server but they do not capture the scrapes.  I am trying to get details of what is going on on the target server itself, not so concerned about what the Prometheus server has log wise.

I was talking about logs from the application being scraped.

--
Stuart Clark