On 28/02/2022 11:41, BHARATH KUMAR wrote:
Hello all,

Q1) What will happen if we set scrape interval as 5 minutes or 10 minutes?
Q2) I am observing some misbehavior when we set different scrape interval. what is the reason behind that?

The standard maximum scape interval is about 2 minutes, due to staleness - less frequent scrapes would likely cause series to be marked as stale and therefore disappear from alerts/dashboards.

--
Stuart Clark