Hi Team,

I have a prometheus container running in k8s and is using longhorn as
storage to store config files and DB. The Prometheus container starts
successfully and could be accessed by Prometheus UI as well for around 2-3
mins and crashes immediately. When I describe the k8s pod, it shows below
error message during crash.

"MountVolume.SetUp failed for volume "prometheus-config-volume" : failed to
sync configmap cache: timed out waiting for the condition"

The configmap being referred by prometheus-config-volume does exist. So, I
am not sure what is going wrong here as prometheus logs too didn't have any
helpful message for. Could someone help me find the issue here?

Regards,
Nanda