No – exporters are typically more focused, and you would run however many
you need. There are multiple options for some of these (CloudWatch Exporter
or Yet Another CloudWatch Exporter; I see multiple results when searching
for "azure monitor exporter"), so this approach lets you mix and match.

Generally, the Prometheus approach is that multiple separate targets to
scrape are Good, Actually. A lot of things work better that way.

/MR