Thanks for the response Stuart..

To explain you more..
I am load testing an application through Gatling scripts (similar to
jmeter).

Now I want to have a real time monitoring of this load test.

For this, Gatling supports graphite writer protocol(it can't directly talk
with prometheus hence I have used graphite-exporter in between)

Now Promotheus will collect these metrics sent by Gatling and provide to
Grafana to plot the graphs.

Now the problem is I am getting graphs but even after my load test is
finished, I see the last value graph repeating for 5 minutes.

Which is the known issue of prometheus... Hence I am confused on how to
resolve this issue? Any configuration need to be added to prometheus.yml
file?

Please let me know if you need any further details..