203 return code from systemd means it cannot run the program that you put
in your ExecStart line. First hit from Google explains it:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/472950/systemd-status-203-exec-error-when-creating-new-service

Maybe that file doesn't exist, or is not executable.

For further help, you'll need to show the entire content of your service
file, and the output of "journalctl -eu node_exporter"