Also if you want to take this further, you can attach an "exemplar" to each
bucket - one specific example request which generated a latency point
within that range. This makes it very easy to jump to a specific log or
trace with a latency within that range.

Google for "prometheus exemplar" for more info.  Note that it's currently
an experimental feature which needs to be enabled.
https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/configuration/configuration/#exemplars
https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/feature_flags/#exemplars-storage