Hi there, this is not working for me.
Every notification is sent to either one of the destinations.
I keep receiving or a mail or a telegram message for every firing alert.
Seems to be a kind of round robin. It makes no sense for me.
Any ideas? Have to manage it necessarily at route level?

Thank you all,

receivers:
  - name: "devops"
    email_configs:
      - to: "m...@mail.com"
        send_resolved: false
        html: '{{ template "mail.template.html" . }}'
        headers:
          subject: '{{ template "mail.template.subject" . }}'
    telegram_configs:
      - send_resolved: false
        api_url: https://api.telegram.org
        bot_token: token.....
        chat_id: -123235456.....
        message: '{{ template "telegram.template.message" . }}'
        disable_notifications: false
        parse_mode: ""