Hi Team,

We are having two prometheus and two alert managers in separate VMs as
containers.

Alerts are getting auto resolved even though the issues are there as per
threshold.

For example, if we have an alert rule called probe_success == 0 means it is
triggering an alert but after sometime the alert gets auto-resolved because
we have enabled send_resolved = true. But probe_success == 0 still there so
we don't want to auto resolve the alerts.

Could you please help us on this.?

Thanks,
Venkatraman N