On Dual Stack Kubernetes, when we use service discovery for "role:
endpoints" we find the directly discovered via endpoint targets __address__
with an IPv6 address (this is the way the endpoint is really configured).
However we find the in-directly discovered targets (via
Endpoint->service->Pod ) to have an IPv4 address.This causes some trouble
for our intended to discover targets, and relabeling design.